Dynamic Views for solving an equation $f(x) = Ax^2+Bx + C = k$ on
Graphs and Mapping Diagrams
- Notice how the point on the graph is paired with the points
and arrows on the mapping diagram.
- Move the slider to change the value of $A$, $B$, or $C$.
- Move the slider or enter a number in the box for the value of
$k$ in the equation.
- Check the box to see the solutions of the equation visualized
on the graph and the mapping diagram.
- Select the point $x$ in the mapping diagram to move the point
by mouse to verify the solutions.
Martin Flashman, Oct.21, 2013,
Created with GeoGebra