Dynamic Visualization of Implicit Functions: Graphs and Mapping
- Check the box to see the table data visualized as arrows on
the mapping diagram and points on the graph for the
- Move the slider to change the value of $n$ which controls the
amount of data used.
- Check the box to see the validation of the function $f$
satisfying the equation $g(x,f(x))=0$.
- Select the point $x$ in the mapping diagram to move the point
by mouse or use the scroll up or down key to move by
increments of 0.1.
- Select the slider "cut" to move the cut point of the
interval in the domain for evaluating the points.
- You can also change the function $g(x,y)$ as well as the
functions $f_1$ and $f_2$.
|$g(x,y) = y^2 - x^3 + x =
|$g(x,y) = x^2 - 2x y +
4y^2 - 8 = 0$
Martin Flashman, Dec. 21, 2013,
Created with GeoGebra