Choose a mathematician from the list at the bottom of this page .
Find and give a brief summary of what you find along with an appropriate citation:
Research Assignment #1
1. An encyclopedia article.
2. A web biography.
3. A history book article (not Eves).
4. A popular biographical article (if possible).
5. A scholarly biography (if possible).
Research Assignment #2
1. An explication of a primary source.
2. A primary source in translation.
3. A primary source.
4. An article about the nature of colleges,
universities, and/or publication during the time when your primary
source was created.